All-inclusive and detailed forensics laboratory manual offers 39 comprehensive hands-on forensic science experiments. Students use critical thinking and reasoning skills to learn the fundamentals of forensic science while they analyze body fluids, soil, glass, fibers, inks, and hair. Other topics include: odontology, anthropology, archeology, chemistry, trace evidence, digital and traditional photography, basic microscopy, and some new takes on traditional wood, paper fiber, and insect experiments. From fingerprinting and crime scene investigation to chromatography and spectroscopy, this lab manual covers it all! Each experiment includes straightforward instructions as well as background information, a materials list, and student worksheets. Third edition, 2009, 361 pages, 8˝" x 11", soft cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 576
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 716
You May Also Like
- Solubility and Solutions, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 12
- Introduction to Chemistry DVD Set
- The Elements Card Deck
- Lessons in Chocolate
- Molecular Origami
- Forensic Science, the Basics
- Flinn Fingerprinting - Activity-Stations Kit
- Identification of Unknown Substances I - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Soil Contamination - Forensics Laboratory Kit
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book