An excellent resource to plan forensic science curriculum and lessons! Pedagogical book is arranged in six parts: Forensic Science and Investigation, Tools of the Trade, Patterns and Impressions, Forensic Biology, Forensic Chemistry, and Legal Aspects of Forensic Science, with each part containing one to six chapters. Includes more than 250 color images, review questions, figures, case studies, a glossary and list of acronyms, Web sites with free videos and demonstrations, and some chapters also include hands-on activities! Each chapter has a list of learning objectives, a glossary of terms, a section for each concept covered, a summary, test and review questions, and further reading suggestions. A valuable resource for every forensic science classroom! Second edition, index, 2010, 505 pages, 8¾" x 11¼", hard cover.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 576
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 716
You May Also Like
- The Gas Laws, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 9
- Teaching Chemistry Video Series Complete DVD Set
- The Elements
- Forensic Science Laboratory Manual and Workbook
- Lessons in Chocolate
- Molecular Origami
- Who Cheated in the Race? Red Blood Cell Volume Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Gunshot Residue - Forensics Demonstration Kit
- Soil Analysis - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book