Alert your students to dangerous weather conditions in your area with this easy-to-use weather radio. Top-of-the-line weather radio offers Same Area Message Encoding (S. A. M. E.), digital technology that allows you to select National Weather Service emergency alerts based on the county you live in. Receive crisp, clear, 24-hour weather bulletins, local forecasts and weather-related travel conditions from seven NOAA weather radio channels. AC/DC power adapter and rechargeable battery backup.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1086
You May Also Like
- Rain Gauge
- Wireless Weather Station
- Vantage Pro2™ Wireless Weather Station
- Solar-Powered Weather Station
- Flinn Weather Activity Kit
- Weather Events Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit
- Measuring Dew Point and Relative Humidity Kit
- Thermometer, Whiteback, Wall
- Digital Anemometer
- Ultimate Cloud-Forming Apparatus