Distinctive and unique periodic table captures the creativity and imagination of students from all over the world! Created in response to a competition celebrating the International Year of Chemistry, the poster features colorful and inventive designs for each element through 112. Separate tiles feature the atomic number and symbol of each element. The name of the element appears below the tile along with the school and country where it was designed—contributions came from 14 countries, including 20 states in the United States and 13 Canadian provinces and territories. Inspire your students with this stunning and artistic poster! Size 36” x 27”. Printed on heavy, glossy paper stock.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 535
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 379
You May Also Like
- Flinn Periodic Table, Two-Sided Hanging Wall Chart
- Flinn Periodic Table, 11" x 17" Notebook Size, Pkg. of 50
- Flinn Scientific's The Elements Periodic Table
- Periodic Trends and the Properties of Elements - Student Laboratory Kit
- Periodic Table Basics - Student Laboratory Kit
- It's in the Cards - Periodic Table Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Periodic Table Analogy - A Card Puzzle - Super Value Kit
- The Elements Card Deck
- Periodic Trends Chart
- All in the Family - Periodic Trends Demonstration Kit