Teacher's choice! The Video Flex® is the clear favorite of science teachers. Use it to show diagrams in books, demonstrate dissection procedures, or to help identify microscopic organisms. The possibilities are endless!
Video Flex Model® 7200 HD
One of the most popular Video Flex cameras is now available in High Definition with 1080P resolution! The Video Flex 7200 HD features a 3.2 megapixel camera and a dynamic base with easy-to-use buttons. This High Definition camera may be connected to a whiteboard, Linux system, or PC and Mac computers. Features a rugged flexible neck that will withstand years of classroom use. Comes complete with a factory installed USB cable and a microscope eyepiece adapter. The average setup time for this camera and included Applied Vision software is less than 5 minutes!
• 8 mm HD
• 1/4-turn Quick Focus
• 28 mm and built-in 34.5 mm eyepiece adapter
• Ball and Socket head
• HD 1080P resolution
• 7 x 7 x 7" triangular base
• 5.5' USB cable
• USB output cable
• 5-year warranty
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 947
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 630
You May Also Like
- Flinn Advanced Superior Compound Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X
- Mobile Microscope Cabinet
- High School Stereoscope, Flinn Economy Choice, Standard Illumination, (10X, 30X)
- Flinn Advanced Digital Compound Binocular Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X
- Microscope Storage Cabinet, 48"
- Flinn Microscope Maintentance Kit
- Flinn Advanced Student Digital Microscope
- Video Flex® Model 7200 HD
- Pupil Cam, Digital Microscope Camera, USB Cable
- Professor Microscope