Can your students follow directions? Have them perform this classroom lab practical and find out! Simple and colorful cooperative classroom demonstration illustrates the importance of accurately following laboratory procedures. Students measure out and add or transfer different colored solutions one step at a time. If the directions are followed correctly, each demonstration tube will contain the same amount of solution and a rainbow sequence of colors will be displayed. A great activity to perform at the beginning of the year or during a measurement discussion!
Includes demonstration tubes, durable transparent rack, dye solutions, detailed instructions, and a student worksheet.
Super Value Kit is complete with 5 tubes, 1 rack and enough dye solutions to perform the activity at least 12 times. Additional tubes and racks are available separately. Tubes and racks are completely reusable!
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 489
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 262
You May Also Like
- Metric Measurement Puzzle - Student Activity Kit
- Basic SI Units and Prefixes Chart
- Problem Solving on the Wildlife Refuge - Introduction to Unit Factoring - Super Value Kit
- Metric-ominoes Game
- Metric Match Game
- How Scientists Measure - Activity-Stations Kit
- Meter Stick, Hardwood, English/Metric, 1/2 Meter, Natural
- Protractor, 180 Degrees
- Grow-Dino Measurement - Student Laboratory Kit