Learning about the properties of minerals is fun with this educational game. Playing in pairs, each student is challenged to identify the mystery mineral of an opponent, who is of course trying to do the same! The first student to discover the opponent’s mystery mineral by careful deductive reasoning is the winner. Sets of 24 playing cards display full-color photos of a different common mineral on each card.
Complete with valuable Teacher Notes, instructions for playing the game, reproducible student worksheet, and enough reusable materials for 30 students playing in pairs: 30 sets of What’s My Mineral? playing cards and 30 Mineral Properties charts.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1070
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 656
You May Also Like
- Be a Mineral Detective Student Laboratory Kit
- Minerals Poster
- Composition of Minerals Chart
- Common Uses of Rocks and Minerals Student Laboratory Kit
- Mineral Crystal Shapes Kit
- Formation and Identification of Minerals Kit
- Mineral Identification Kit
- Mineral Rummy - Super Value Game
- Minerals, Metals, and Mining - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Rock and Mineral Test Kit