Have you ever been in the following situation—lab is in one hour and you need a more dilute solution than the one you have? Accurate solution preparation is essential for success in the chemistry lab. Students master the technique by calculating the volume of stock solution required to prepare various other concentrations. The values are then transferred to a handy sliding calculator that will surely be a quick reference guide for years to come! Get students started off right in science by mastering critical skills needed for future success!
This kit comes with sufficient materials for 30 students working in pairs, detailed background information and sample calculations. It also comes with a Teacher’s Quick Dilution Reference Guide, a great time-saver in the preparation room.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 475
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 256
You May Also Like
- Serial Dilution Demonstration Model
- Becker Bottles - One in a Million Too
- Determination of Iron in Dietary Supplements - Student Laboratory Kit
- Pour a Rainbow - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Chemical Reactions Calculator
- Concentration and Molarity - Student Laboratory Kit
- Solids and Liquids DVD Set
- Preparing and Diluting Solutions - Student Laboratory Kit
- Solubility and Solutions, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 12
- Factors Affecting Solubility - Guided-Inquiry Kit