Turn your students into forensic scientists as they learn scientific principles and important laboratory techniques. An excellent forensic lab book for both middle school and high school students. The 68 ready-to-use lessons and labs will improve students' critical thinking skills, and educate them in the life, physical and Earth sciences. Students collect evidence, make observations, and conduct lab tests to solve criminal cases involving document forgery, tools, teeth, tire marks, unknown substances, fingerprints, blood stain analysis, clothing fibers, hair identification, blood detection, blood typing, DNA electrophoresis, skeleton reconstruction, forensic archaeological digs, and soil analysis. Teacher notes and reproducible student worksheets with background information are provided. 1998, 273 pages, 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 575
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 717
You May Also Like
- Chemistry of Organic Compounds, Flinn Chemtopic Labs Book, Volume 19
- Energy and Thermodynamics DVD Set
- Merck Index, 14th Edition
- Top Shelf Forensics Book
- Forensic Laboratory Science and Detective Mystery Writing - Teacher's Guide
- Forensic Laboratory Science and Detective Mystery Writing, Student Manual - Individual Use
- Analysis of Over-the-Counter Drugs - Student Laboratory Kit
- Forensic Glow - Blood System Demonstration Kit
- Inkless Fingerprinting Kit
- Science Classroom Safety and the Law Book