8˝" x 11"
Use this overhead transparency whenever your students are using Flinn universal indicator to determine the pH of a solution. The color of each pH is clearly displayed on the overhead projector and can be seen across the laboratory. The chart displays the colors and pH values of each pH unit from 4 to 10. 8˝"
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 276
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 226
You May Also Like
- Universal Indicator Combination Kit
- Universal Indicator Solution, Rainbow Acid, 100 mL
- Hydrion Ultrafast 0-14 pH Test Paper
- Hydrion 1-12 pH Test Strips
- pH Test Strips, Dip-and-Read, 1-14
- Hydrion One-Drop pH Indicator Kit
- Universal Indicator Overhead Color Chart
- Flinn pH Meter
- Natural Indicators - Acids, Bases, and the pH Scale - Guided-Inquiry Kit
Mystery Solutions with Acids and Bases -