Flinn ChemTopic Labs
Experiments and Demonstrations
to Help You Successfully Teach Chemistry!
Flinn ChemTopic™ Labs Manuals are a series of 23 lab manuals organized around key content areas in the chemistry curriculum. Each manual contains four to six student-tested experiments and three to five attention-getting demonstrations.
- Created under the direction of Flinn Scientific and an Advisory Board of seven master teachers with over 180 years of chemistry teaching experience and numerous national chemistry awards.
- All labs meet National Science Standards.
- Each experiment offers background, pre-lab questions, key content, reproducible data tables and comprehensive teacher notes.
- Includes a site license for reproducible student sections.
(Click individual lab titles for detailed descriptions, experiment and demonstration summaries, materials lists and applicable National Science Standards.)
- AP6253Introduction to Chemistry1
- AP6659Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures2
- AP6365Atomic and Electron Structure3
- AP6254The Periodic Table4
- AP6595Chemical Bonding5
- AP6596Chemical Reactions6
- AP6255Molar Relationships and Stoichiometry7
- AP6366Chemistry of Gases8
- AP6367The Gas Laws9
- AP6660Solids and Liquids11
- AP6368Solubility and Solutions12
- AP6260Acids and Bases13
- AP6661Oxidation and Reduction16
- AP6764Nuclear Chemistry18
- AP6987Chemistry of Organic Compounds19
- AP6261Biochemistry—the Molecules of Life20
- AP6989Chemistry in the Environment22
- AP6371Chemistry of Food23
These can be found on page 1034 of the current Flinn Science Catalog/Reference Manual.