Talk to a Flinn Scientist or Customer Service Rep1-800-452-1261M-F 7:30am-5pm CT

Teacher Resources

Do I need Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for all my chemicals?

Yes, both federal and state laws require you to have Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for every chemical at the location in school where chemicals are stored. To obtain MSDS, you can either write the chemical supplier and request a copy or, better yet, purchase the Flinn MSDS Library. Our MSDS Library contains over 1,000 different MSDS and is available in both a hard copy or computer version.

The MSDS Library is especially helpful because it provides an MSDS for every chemical found in the Flinn Scientific Catalog/Reference Manual. Not sure about purchasing a chemical? Check the MSDS. Students working on a long term research project have a chemical question? Check the MSDS.

With the Flinn MSDS Library you'll always be in compliance.

P.O. Box 219, Batavia, IL60510



*Advanced Placement and AP are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.