How to Store Chemicals Properly
- Do chemical storage cabinets need to be ventilated?
- I only have a few acids and bases. Do I need a safety cabinet for each?
- Can I store acids and bases in the same chemical storage cabinet?
- Why can't nitric acid and acetic acid be stored together?
- Flinn Scientific's flammables cabinets are made of wood. Won't wood burn?
- Metal in my chemical storage area is rusting. What's happening?
- How should I store reactive metals like sodium, potassium, lithium, etc?
- Can I store two or three different chemical compatible families on the same shelf when using the Flinn Suggested Chemical Storage System?
- Are there chemicals which should not be allowed in the science lab?