Frequently Asked Technology Questions
Information on Probes and Sensors
- Do I have to calibrate Vernier probes?
- Can the sensors with BT connectors be used with the original CBL?
- Are the sensors with the round, 5-pin DIN plugs compatible with the LabPro Interface?
- Are the sensors with BT connectors compatible with the Serial Box Interface?
Information on about the LabQuest™ Interface
Information about the LabPro™ Interface
- What is included with the LabPro™ system?
- What computer software do I use with LabPro™?
- Can I use LabPro™ with USB-capable computers?
- How is LabPro™ different from the original CBL?
- How is LabPro™ different from the CBL 2?
- Are curriculum materials available?
How to Determine What Computer Software is Necessary
- Which software program do I need for my LabPro?
- Are site licenses available for your software?
- What kind of computer do I need?
Reference Materials Available for Technology
Texas Instruments Graphing Calculators and CBL Units
- What do I need to start using a Texas Instruments graphing calculator and a CBL or CBL-2 unit to collect data?
- Can Flinn sensors be used with the CBL system?