Use stoichiometry and gas laws to predict the volume of gas that will form with this fun and engaging kit! Students analyze reactions using stoichiometry, limiting/excess and the ideal gas law to enjoy a new twist on stoichiometry.
Individual Flinn blended Learning Solution Kits include experiment supplies and 1 year of digital content access to one lab for 30 users. Digital features include:
- Anytime, anywhere digital access to prelab, technique and summary videos that help students focus on understanding core chemical concepts and progress through experiments independently.
- Digital procedures optimized to work, with embedded assessments and real sample data and enough materials for 24–30 students working in small groups to complete each experiment
- Unique takes on core chemistry concepts and clear connections to the things students experience in their everyday lives.
- Virtual reality simulations that place students “inside the beaker” to connect the atomic and macroscopic scales and browser-based simulations that allow students to generate digital emission spectra and pH indicator tables.
- Built-in safety training—videos and assessments on pre-lab safety, proper PPE, safety equipment, procedure safety, chemical disposal, hazard recognition and emergency response.