P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510
Item #: MS1129
5+ items: $877.68
|Objectives||4X, 10X, 40X||4X, 10X, 40X, 100X||4X, 10X, 40X, 100X||4X, 10X, 40X, 100X||4X, 10X, 40X, 100X|
|Stage||Mechanical Stage||Mechanical Stage||Mechanical||Mechanical Stage||Mechanical Stage|
|Digital||Not Digital||Not Digital||Not Digital||Digital||Digital|
Sold by each
|Enter number of items|
Take microscopy to the next level with Flinn Advanced Microscopes! Ideal for advanced biological science courses, including the biomedical sciences. Students expect high-quality optics in their electronics, and these microscopes deliver:
• Plan eyepieces and finite color-corrected achromatic objective lenses.
• The coaxial focus knobs put both coarse and fine focus control together for increased precision and ease of use.
• The large mechanical stage can hold two slides for effortless comparisons.
• Graduations on the stage and coaxial control of the mechanical stage make precision measurements possible at all magnification levels.
• Adjustable LED light level, iris diaphragm and 1.25 N.A. ABBE condenser combine for high resolution and contrast.
The Flinn Advanced Monocular Compound Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X (Catalog No. MS1124) is a professional-level scope at an affordable price. It has a monocular head with a WF10X Plan eyepiece and three objectives, allowing for magnification between 40X and 400X.
The Flinn Advanced Binocular Compound Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (Catalog No. MS1125) has a Siedentopf-style binocular head with 10X Plan eyepieces and the addition of a 100X objective lens for oil immersion.
The Flinn Advanced Digital Compound Microscopes, 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X are available with monocular (Catalog No. MS1128) or binocular (Catalog No. MS1129) viewing heads. Go cordless with built-in charger and rechargeable batteries. Quickly teach students the tips and tricks of efficient and effective microscopy using your digital microscope with a computer and projector. Equip each student with a digital microscope, and use the included software to capture images or movies. Students can quickly annotate their photos and make important connections between structure and function. Software is compatible with Windows operating systems.