Flinn blended Learning Solution Kits include experiment supplies and 1 year of digital content access for 30 users. Digital features include:
- Anytime, anywhere digital access to prelab, technique and summary videos that help students focus on understanding core chemical concepts and progress through experiments independently.
- Digital procedures optimized to work, with embedded assessments and real sample data and enough materials for 24–30 students working in small groups to complete each experiment.
- Unique takes on core chemistry concepts and clear connections to the things students experience in their everyday lives.
- Virtual reality simulations that place students “inside the beaker” to connect the atomic and macroscopic scales and browser-based simulations that allow students to generate digital emission spectra and pH indicator tables.
- Built-in safety training—videos and assessments on prelab safety, proper PPE, safety equipment, procedure safety, chemical disposal, hazard recognition and emergency response.
These time- and cost-saving bundles include the following blended learning solutions from Flinn:
- Explore Bonding Basics with Graphite Circuits
- Explore Intermolecular Forces with Lava Lamps & Candy Light and Energy
- Explore Stoichiometry with Solids, Solutions and Gases
- Exploring Atomic and Electron Structure with Light
- Exploring Kinetics with Galvanized Coatings
- The Hunt for Phlogiston: Applying the Scientific Method
- Introduction to Chemical Reactions
- Introduction to pH Scale and Indicators
- Liquid Crystals: The Fourth State of Matter
- Make Your Own Tiny Battery
- Manipulating Equilibria to Determine Sulfites in Grape Juice
- Polymers and Conductivity
- The Redox Chemistry of Iron
- Solutions, Suspensions, Colloids and Nanoparticles
- Uncooking an Egg: Reversing an Irreversible Reaction