Flowers of Angiospermae Slide Set includes 15 microscope slides:
- Arum maculatum, flower but, t.s. showing ovary
- Bellis perennis, l.s. of flower bud showing composite flower
- Cheirantus, wallflower, t.s. of flower bud with marginal-parietal placentation
- Lilium, anther t.s., early prophase for general study
- Lilium, anther t.s. for general study showing pollen chambers and pollen grains
- Lilium, ovary t.s., showing arrangement of ovules and all structures for general study
- Papaver, poppy, t.s. of flower bud showing pariental placentation
- Pollen of Corylus, hazelnut, w.m.
- Pollen types, w.m. of a great variety of mixed pollen
- Prunus avium, cherry, flower bud with perigynous ovary l.s.
- Pyrus malus, apple, flower bud with hypogynous ovary l.s.
- Solanum, potato, t.s. of ovary showing marginal-central placentation
- Stigma of Eschscholtzia or Lilium, w.m. showing penetrating pollen
- Taraxacum, dandelion, t.s. of flower bud, composite flower
- Zea and Ranunculus, t.s. of monocot and dicot flowers