Fruits and Seeds of Angiospermae Slide Set includes 15 microscope slides:
- Capsella bursa pastoris, l.s. of ovary showing developing embryos in different stages
- Fragaria, strawberry, young aggregate fruit l.s.
- Helianthus, sunflower, t.s. of an achene fruit
- Helleborus, l.s. of an atrope ovary
- Juglans regia, walnut, young drupe (stone fruit) t.s.
- Papaver, poppy, t.s. of ovary showing developing embryos
- Phaseolus, bean, t.s. of pod showing developing seeds
- Phoenix, date-palm, t.s. of seed
- Prunus domestica, plum, t.s. of young stony fruit
- Pyrus malus, apple, young pome t.s., a fleshy, many seeded fruit
- Ribes, gooseberry, l.s. of young fruit
- Solanum, potato, t.s. of ovary with developing embryos
- Triticum, wheat, l.s. of kernel showing early origin of embryo
- Triticum, wheat, t.s. of kernel (grain) with endosperm and starch grains
- Zea mays, corn, young cob t.s.