Leaves of Angiospermae Slide Set includes 15 microscope slides:
- Aesculus hippocastanum, t.s. of leaf bud showing bud squama and embedded folded leaves
- Calluna, ling, t.s. of rolled leaf showing sunken stomata
- Drosera, sundew, w.m. of leaf to show glandular hairs
- Elodea, med. l.s. of stem tip showing apical meristem and origin of leaves
- Elodea, t.s. of leaf showing the simple structure of an aquatic leaf
- Eucalyptus, a bifacial foliage leaf with schizogenous oil glands t.s.
- Fagus, beech, t.s. of sun and shade leaves on one slide
- Ficus elastica, rubber plant, t.s. of leaf showing cystoliths
- Iris, typical monocot isobilateral leaf, t.s.
- Leaves, monocot and dicot, Zea and Ranunculus, t.s.
- Nepenthes, t.s. of pitcher with glands
- Nerium oleander, t.s. of leaf showing thick three layered epidermis, several palisade layers and sunken stomatal pits lined with protective epidermal hairs
- Syringa, lilac, t.s. of typical dicot leaf showing numerous stomata, palisade layer and parenchyma
- Tulipa, tulip, epidermis w.m. showing many stomata, doubly stained
- Utricularia, bladderwort, w.m. of bladder