|Address||P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510|
Item #: AP8897
Temporarily out of stock; call for availability.
The QWS4 water still is made of borosilicate glass that allows perfect viewing of the distillation process. It comes with a built-in thermostat and is mounted on a metal stand. Available as 230 V and standard 120 V.
This item can only be shipped to schools, museums and science centers
The QWS4 still's combination of features and its low price make it perfect for the school laboratory.
• Output capacity 4Liters/Hour pyrogen free* single distilled water
• Water still is easy to install and use
• Reliable operation - proven quality components
• High quality distillate complies to ASTM and ISO standards
• Safe operation - heating element has two built-in safety thermostats
• Water still is easy to clean - no glass dismantling necessary
• CE Marked
• Supplied with an instruction/operating manual
• All of the major components are available as spare parts
The still is made of a sturdy borosilicate glass that allows perfect viewing of the distillation process. Glass is exposed so the still requires a good location to avoid accidental breakage. A built-in thermostat protects the still from overheating if the water supply should fail. It is mounted on a metal stand that sits on a table or can mount on a wall. Cleaning is easily done by adding the cleaning agent to a built-in funnel and drainer through a stopcock. 50/60 Hz, UL listed. Dimensions are 20" x 6" x 18".
For operation on 220/240 V outlet, which would need to be installed by a licensed electrician before use.
Water Still Output
4 Liters per hour (230 V)
pH: 5.0 - 6.5
Conductivity: 3.0 - 4.0 uS/cm
Resistivity: 0.25 - 0.30megOhm-cm
Distillate Temperature: 25 - 35°C
Water Supply Requirements
Water Flow Rate: 1 Liter per minute
Water Pressure: Minimum pressure 3 p.s.i. (0.207 bar)