P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510
Item #: P0104
Toxic by ingestion, inhalation and skin absorption. Strong skin irritant; LD50 317 mg/kg. TLV 19 mg/m3. SPECIAL HAZARD ALERT: Phenol in contact with more than approximately 100 square inches of skin (10" x 10") is absorbed so quickly through intact skin as to be fatal in 90 seconds—unless promptly and completely washed off by scrubbing with a cloth under a copious quantity of flowing water (like a safety shower). Drench affected area quickly and thoroughly!
This item can only be shipped to schools, museums and science centers