MicroPette™ Plus, Fixed Volume micropipettes are fully autoclavable with a comfortable ergonomic design. Twelve sizes are available to choose from.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
MicroPette™ Plus Fixed Volume micropipettes are fully autoclavable to provide easy cleaning and reduce the risk of contamination. Features include:
• Ergonomic design with a comfortable finger support to provide a pleasant operating experience
• Easy-to-read volume display
• Low-force tip ejector
• Simple calibration and maintenance
• Manufactured from innovative and chemical-resistant materials
• Each MicroPette™ Plus is supplied with an individual calibration certificate according to ISO8655. The quality control testing includes gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22 °C.
• Steam autoclaving can be performed at 121 °C for 20 minutes. After autoclaving, allow pipette to cool down and left to dry for 12 hours before use. It is recommend to grease and seal the pipette piston after every 10th autoclaving to ensure performance.