The Flinn spectrophotometer is all you ever wanted in a spectrophotometer at an affordable price.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
All you ever wanted in a spectrophotometer at a price you can finally afford!
• Simple one-button operation
• Precise and accurate results
• Durable, sleek design
• Free Flinn Scientific Spectrophotometer Laboratory Manual with 14 time-tested experiments
• One-Year Warranty
• Easy-to-see stable LCD display shows transmittance and absorbance simultaneously.
• Easy-to-use oeprating instructions.
• Sample compartment accepts standard 13 x 100 mm test tubes or 10 mm square cuvets.
• Built-in automatic filter wheel allows students to use an amazingly wide wavelength range of 335–1000 nm.
• Easily adjustable wavelength knob and highly visible wavelength readout.
• Simply one-button blanking and 100% transmittance adjustment saves student time and reduces student error.
• Easy-to-replace, long-lasting tungsten-halogen light bulb.
• Visible spectrum display relating colors to wavelengths.
• Durable plastic housing resists chemical spills, is non-corroding and prevnets spills from entering the unit.