Flinn Standard Stereoscopes combine high-quality optical features with ease of use and low maintenance! Two options are available and both feature versatile illumination and precision-coated glass optics.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
Flinn Standard Stereoscopes combine high-quality optical features with ease of use and low maintenance! Move between two levels of magnification easily with parcentered and parfocal objectives. Experience versatility with the bracket and pillar stand system. Position the head anywhere along the 25-cm tall pillar to accommodate samples from flat leaves to large fossils, up to 140 mm thick. Illumination system provides both top and bottom cool LEDs with rheostat light control. Precision coated glass optics transmit sharp, three dimensional details with vivid color. The large specimen platform allows for close examination of dissection specimens and large rock samples. Ideal for biology, anatomy, forensics, environmental, and earth science laboratories. Students can master the connection between structure and function while analyzing the macrostructures of insects, plant tissue, animals, tree rings, minerals and more!
• Rugged cast metal body with chemical-resistant enamel finish
• Parcentered and parfocal objectives
• Bracket and pillar stand system for versatility
• Top and bottom cool LED illumination with rheostat control
• Large specimen platform
• 45° inclined head provides ergonomic working posture
• Paired WF10X eyepieces are fully adjustable with interpupillary distance diopter knob
• Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing with damage-preventing slip clutch and tension adjustment
• Interchangeable 95-mm frosted-glass and opaque stage plates
• Locked-on tamperproof stage clips
• Vinyl dust cover
• 5-year warranty
The Flinn Standard Stereoscope, 1X, 3X (Catalog No. MS1160) has 10X or 30X total magnification with a 20 mm diameter field of view under 10X magnification and a 6.7 mm diameter field of view under 30X magnification.
The Flinn Standard Stereoscope, 2X, 4X (Catalog No. MS1161) has 20X or 40X total magnification with a 10 mm diameter field of view under 20X magnification and a 5 mm diameter field of view under 40X magnification.