Mobile Garden and Plant Stand for biology and life science is a mobile gardening center and greenhouse. Sturdy, easy-to-assemble and lightweight.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
A mobile gardening center and greenhouse for your classroom. Consider these features:
• Sturdy, easy-to-assemble aluminum frame and four smooth-rolling, locking casters.
• Two lightweight 48" fluorescent fixtures on height-adjustable sliding tracks are furnished with bulbs and a multioutlet power strip.
• Wide-spectrum light tubes with wavelength output ideal for growing plants.
• 1,104 square feet of lighted tray area.
• Eight removable plastic trays (12" x 23") with moisture grids designed to keep plants watered over weekends and vacations.
• Climate-control humidity tent to retain warmth and moisture—perfect for starting seeds.
• 24-hour programmable timer allows control over day length.
• Includes manual, GrowLab: A Complete Guide to Gardening in the Classroom.
Frame dimensions are 52" W x 23" D x 74" H. Upper shelf has a capacity of 72 3½" potted plants. Bottom shelf offers storage space and room for future expansion.