Acid Cabinets for safer chemical storage are constructed entirely of wood, which eliminates corrosion and guarantees years of safe acid storage. Optional polypropylene nitric acid compartment is also available.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
Must be shipped by motor truck freight
Flinn/SciMatCo® Acid Cabinets will not rust or corrode. Many companies promise corrosion resistance; we’ll guarantee it. How? Simple—we don’t use metal hardware or hinges. We use only wood and plastic in our construction; therefore, there is no rust or corrosion. Our unique design and unsurpassed quality will give you an outstanding cabinet both now and for many years to come.
• Recessed top includes a liquid-tight 0.125"-thick polypropylene tray. Tray will hold 12 liters of spilled liquid and can be used as a dispensing area.
• Entirely constructed of 1"-thick high-density exterior-grade nine-ply plywood and finished with chemical-resistant Super Chem-Tuff™ paint.
• One fixed-position shelf included. Large 2.5-liter acid bottles can fit on both top and bottom shelves.
• Interlocking wooden door assembly.
• Cabinet floor constructed with 2"-high liquid-tight trough to contain spillage and provide secondary containment.
• All wooden hinges; no metal to rust.
• Word ACID printed on cabinet in 6" red letters.
• Four (4) leveling feet included.
• Exterior: 36½'' H x 31'' W x 20'' D
• Interior: 28½'' H x 29'' W x 17¼'' D
• Bottle capacity: 30 x 2.5-L or 90 x 500-mL