Justrite Metal Flammable Storage Cabinets meet all OSHA and NFPA standards and has Independent Laboratory Approval.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
Must be shipped by motor truck freight
• Double-wall top, bottom, sides and back have 1½" air space between inner and outer panels.
• All cabinets are painted yellow with red lettering.
• Double swinging doors have built-in flat key lock—3-point latch—full-length piano hinges.
• Zinc-plated leveling feet on all corners, adjust to 1½"
• Screened flame arrestor vent on each side for 2" pipe.
• All panels (inside and outside) are 18-gauge steel.
• Two-inch deep, pan-type bottom.
• Meets all OSHA and NFPA Standards and has Independent Laboratory Approval.
Use Suggestions Metal cabinets are not recommended for acid storage. These cabinets are constructed of metal for flammables storage. Acids should not be stored in or near metal cabinets.