With Flinn’s Teaching Chemistry Video Complete Series DVD Set, experience the inspiration of being in a workshop with fellow instructors as award-winning presenters perform each experiment or demonstration and explain its underlying design!
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
Our incredible video series of tested and proven lab activities is now available on DVD! Experience the inspiration of being in a workshop classroom with fellow teachers as award-winning presenters perform each experiment or demonstration and explain its underlying design. Improve your motivation and confidence to make chemistry truly come alive in your classroom for all your students. Build your video library today! Handouts provided for all activities!
The Teaching Chemistry Video Series is also available on 10 different topic DVD sets. This complete bundled set contains 486 activities on 60 DVDs! That’s more than 75 hours of videos!
Complete DVD Set includes:
• Introduction to Chemistry DVD Set
• Teaching Chemistry as an Experimental Science DVD Set
• Atoms, Molecules and Ions DVD Set
• Chemical Reactions and Stoichiometry DVD Set
• Chemistry of Gases DVD Set
• Energy and Thermodynamics DVD Set
• Solids and Liquids DVD Set
• Advanced Concepts in Chemical Reactions DVD Set
• Electron Transfer in Chemistry DVD Set
• Applications of Chemistry DVD Set
View the Accessories links for more information about each individual DVD Set.