Water testing is safe and simple with LaMotte’s Tes Tab® reagent tablets! Monitor water quality and pollution levels of natural waters as your students test for 12 different water factors—alkalinity, ammonia, chloride, chlorine, chromium, copper, dissolved oxygen, hardness, iron, nitrate, pH and phosphate. It’s as easy as dropping the tablet into a tube containing the water sample, shaking and determining the reading by the resulting color.
The Tes Tab Investigation Kit contains 12 individually boxed modules, one for each test factor, allowing students to work in teams while out in the field. Each module contains enough Tes Tabs and testing tubes to perform 100 tests. Includes colorful laminated diagrammed instructions, color comparison charts, and flash cards. You will also receive a Monitor’s Handbook containing loads of information on water monitoring, sampling equipment, test procedures and interpretation of results. All packaged in an easy-to-carry field box.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1041
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 690
You May Also Like
- Flinn Winkler Dissolved Oxygen Test Kit
- Oxygen In Water Test Kit
- How Hard is Your Water? Student Laboratory Kit
- Phosphates Test Kit - Color Comparison Type
- Freshwater Pollution Testing Kit
- Testing Pollution in Tap Water Kit
- Copper in Water Test Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Water Quality Index (WQI) Field Trip - Student Laboratory Kit
- Exploring Groundwater Activity-Stations Laboratory Kit