Learn to analyze and identify over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and common antacids. Students test a variety of physical and chemical properties of actual OTC drug samples and then use their test results to analyze unknown pain reliever and antacid samples. Teacher Notes and reproducible student handouts included. Over-the-counter drug samples—pain relievers and antacids—and specialized equipment are provided in the kit.
Complete for 30 students working in pairs. Fifteen 24-well reaction plates are required and available separately.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 566
You May Also Like
- Reaction Plates, 24-well
- Mortar and Pestle Set, Porcelain, Economy Choice, 65-mL
- Who Cheated in the Race? Red Blood Cell Volume Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Food Analysis Mystery - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Identification of Unknown Substances I - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Identification of Unknown Substances II - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- The Coroner's Report - Urine and Blood Analysis Laboratory Kit
- Of Maggots and Murder - Forensic Entomology Laboratory Kit
- Bloodstains at the Crime Scene - Forensic Laboratory Kit
- Detective's Casebook - Forensic Laboratory Kit