Demonstrate the mechanical advantage of the lever system capable of continuous rotation-the wheel and axle. The multiple pulley steps make the differences in mechanical advantage clear for students.
The drilled holes in the rims of the pulley steps on the standard wheel and axle make attachment of pulley cords easy. Its ball bearing and stainless steel axle assure low friction and better results.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 629
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 314
You May Also Like
- Simple Machines - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Gears - Student Laboratory Kit
- Investigating Levers Kit
- PSworks Carriage and Ramp
- PSworks Lever Arm
- Human Block and Tackle Demonstration
- Investigating Pulleys - Student Laboratory Kit
- Simple Machines Poster
- Pulley Demonstration Kit
- Pulley Clamp, Adjustable