Investigate the formation of multiple images with these two thick, safe mirrors. Align the plastic mirrors parallel to each other and look through the peep-hole in the center of one of the mirrors. Observe a nearly infinite number of reflected images. Explore the geometry of reflection by adjusting the angle between the two mirrors. Comes with two mirrors, protective dust covers, easily installed bases and instructions.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 731
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 453
You May Also Like
- Investigating Mirrors Kit
- Refraction and Total Internal Reflection—Individual Kit
- Water Marbles - Chemical Demonstration Kit
- Mirage - Optical Illusion
- Acrylic Plane Mirror
- Build a Microscope- Student Kit
- Build a Telescope-Student Kit
- Periscope Demonstration Kit
- Aperture Science Demonstration Kit
- Student Optics Kit-individual