The Algae microscope slide set for biology and botany offers close-up study of 30 examples of the large, diverse group of plants called algae.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
The algae microscope slide set offers close-up study of 30 examples of charophyceae, chlorophyceae, chromophyta, conjugatae, cyanophyceae and rhodophyceae classes of the large, diverse group of plants called algae. Slide set includes a full-color brochure with corresponding pictures.
• Chara vulgaris, w.m. of thallus with sex organs
• Ectocarpus, plurilocular, w.m.
• Fucus serratus, antheridia and oogonia t.s. on one slide
• Fucus spiralis, monecious, t.s. of conceptacle with oogonia and antheridia
• Laminaria saccharina, thallus with sporangia t.s.
• Chlamydomonas, biflagellate cells, w.m.
• Cladophora sp., branching filaments with multinucleate cells
• Draparnaldia glomerata, w.m. of filaments with clusters of branches
• Oedogonium sp., w.m. of filaments with sex organs, macrandrous
• Pandorina morum, biflagellate cells in a spherical colony, w.m.
• Pediastrum sp., stellate colonies, w.m.
• Ulva lactuca, green alga showing thallus of one celled layer
• Vaucheria sp., w.m. of oogonia and antheridia
• Volvox, spherical colonies with daughter cells, w.m.
• Diatoms, fresh water, recent, mixed species
• Diatoms, showing protoplasmic structure, mixed
• Desmids, strewn slide showing several selected forms
• Spirogyra sp., scalariform conjugation and zygotes following conjugation, w.m.
• Spirogyra sp., vegetative filaments w.m.
• Zygnema sp., w.m. of vegetative filaments
• Anabaena sp., blue-green alga, w.m. of filaments with heterocysts
• Aphanizomenon sp., blue-green alga, w.m. showing heterocysts
• Chroococcus, a single-cell blue-green alga, w.m.
• Nostoc sp., blue-green alga, sec. through colony with hormogonia
• Scytonema, unbranched filaments with false branching, w.m.
• Stigonema, blue-green alga, branching filaments, w.m.
• Batrachospermum moniliforme, fresh-water red alga, w.m.
• Polysiphonia, marine red alga, w.m. of thallus with antheridia
• Polysiphonia, marine red alga, w.m. of thallus with cystocarps
• Polysiphonia, marine red alga, w.m. of thallus with tetraspores