Item #: ML1451
Temporarily out of stock; call for availability.
The Algae microscope slide set for biology and botany offers close-up study of 30 examples of the large, diverse group of plants called algae.
See more product details
The algae microscope slide set offers close-up study of 30 examples of charophyceae, chlorophyceae, chromophyta, conjugatae, cyanophyceae and rhodophyceae classes of the large, diverse group of plants called algae. Slide set includes a full-color brochure with corresponding pictures.
• Chara vulgaris, w.m. of thallus with sex organs
• Ectocarpus, plurilocular, w.m.
• Fucus serratus, antheridia and oogonia t.s. on one slide
• Fucus spiralis, monecious, t.s. of conceptacle with oogonia and antheridia
• Laminaria saccharina, thallus with sporangia t.s.
• Chlamydomonas, biflagellate cells, w.m.
• Cladophora sp., branching filaments with multinucleate cells
• Draparnaldia glomerata, w.m. of filaments with clusters of branches
• Oedogonium sp., w.m. of filaments with sex organs, macrandrous
• Pandorina morum, biflagellate cells in a spherical colony, w.m.
• Pediastrum sp., stellate colonies, w.m.
• Ulva lactuca, green alga showing thallus of one celled layer
• Vaucheria sp., w.m. of oogonia and antheridia
• Volvox, spherical colonies with daughter cells, w.m.
• Diatoms, fresh water, recent, mixed species
• Diatoms, showing protoplasmic structure, mixed
• Desmids, strewn slide showing several selected forms
• Spirogyra sp., scalariform conjugation and zygotes following conjugation, w.m.
• Spirogyra sp., vegetative filaments w.m.
• Zygnema sp., w.m. of vegetative filaments
• Anabaena sp., blue-green alga, w.m. of filaments with heterocysts
• Aphanizomenon sp., blue-green alga, w.m. showing heterocysts
• Chroococcus, a single-cell blue-green alga, w.m.
• Nostoc sp., blue-green alga, sec. through colony with hormogonia
• Scytonema, unbranched filaments with false branching, w.m.
• Stigonema, blue-green alga, branching filaments, w.m.
• Batrachospermum moniliforme, fresh-water red alga, w.m.
• Polysiphonia, marine red alga, w.m. of thallus with antheridia
• Polysiphonia, marine red alga, w.m. of thallus with cystocarps
• Polysiphonia, marine red alga, w.m. of thallus with tetraspores