An in-depth poster that looks at the inner workings of the atom. The atom is “dissected” into its neutron, proton, and electron components. These, in turn, are broken down into their building blocks, the quarks, the gluons, and the mesons. Each particle is beautifully illustrated and is accompanied by detailed explanation of the particle and its discovery. Poster measures 41" x 29".
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 745
You May Also Like
- Flinn's Exploring Chemistry™ Atomic and Electron Structure Package
- Atomic Target Practice - Rutherford Scattering and the Nuclear Atom - Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Photoelectric Effect with Amplifier
- Quantum Leap - Student Laboratory Kit
- Particle Physics Bingo - Super Value Game
- Think Tube - Demonstration Kit
- Atomic and Electron Structure, Flinn ChemTopic Labs Book, Volume 3
- Atomic Coatings - The Size of an Atom - Student Laboratory Kit
- Atomic Structure Puzzle - Student Activity Kit
The Photolelectric Effect -
Light Energy Demonstration Kit