The Flinn Advanced Superior Compound Microscopes are among the finest in optical quality with WF10X Plan eyepieces and Plan achromatic objectives, coaxial focus knobs, graduated mechanical stage, adjustable LED rheostat, iris diaphragm and 1.25 N.A. ABBE condenser.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
Our Flinn Advanced Superior Microscopes are among the finest in optical quality! With WF10X Plan eyepieces and Plan achromatic objectives, the entire field of view is in focus and finite color-corrected achromatic objective lenses. The coaxial focus knobs combine coarse and fine focus control for increased precision and ease of use. The large, high-quality graduated mechanical stage includes precise increments for measurement accuracy and precision at all magnification levels. Adjustable LED rheostat, iris diaphragm and 1.25 N.A. ABBE condenser combine to produce superior contrast and resolution. Best choice for biological and biomedical science programs.
• WF10X Plan eyepieces and Plan achromatic objectives.
• Coaxial focus knobs and large, high-quality graduated mechanical stage.
• Cool LED illumination produces even lighting and protects live specimens from heat.
• Safety stop rack prevents damage to slides and objectives.
• Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift and maintains movement of focus knobs.
• Slip clutch prevents damage to rack and pinion focusing system.
• Adjustable LED rheostat, iris diaphragm and 1.25 N.A. ABBE condenser.
• Objectives and eyepieces are individually packaged in a dust-free environment to arrive clean and ready to install.
• Includes 6V/2A power supply and dust cover.
• Five-year limited warranty.
The Flinn Advanced Superior Monocular Compound Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X (Catalog No. MS1126) is a great value with a monocular Plan WF10X eyepiece and three Plan objectives. This combination offers the highest quality optics at a highly competitive price.
The Flinn Advanced Superior Binocular Compound Microscope, 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (Catalog No. MS1127) has a Siedentopf-style binocular head to reduce eye fatigue. It is complete with four Plan objectives including a 100X oil-immersion objective for the most comprehensive microscope available.