This simplified version is printed with large type, making it practical and easy to read. Only the most frequently-used basics are included to aid in its readability. The element symbols are color coded so students can easily recognize the element's state—solid, liquid or gas—at 30 ºC. 58"
x 42"; top and bottom bound with durable plastic holders with clips for easy hanging.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 534
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 378
You May Also Like
- Flinn Periodic Table, Two-Sided Hanging Wall Chart
- Flinn Scientific's The Elements Periodic Table
- Periodic Trends and the Properties of Elements - Student Laboratory Kit
- Periodic Table Basics - Student Laboratory Kit
- It's in the Cards - Periodic Table Super Value Guided-Inquiry Kit
- Periodic Table Analogy - A Card Puzzle - Super Value Kit
- The Elements Card Deck
- Periodic Trends Chart
- All in the Family - Periodic Trends Demonstration Kit
- Periodic Activity of Metals - Chemical Demonstration Kit