Drosophila, LM1115 (Male)
You Are About to Order Live Material
Please choose your date before adding items from this table to your cart.
Drosophila melanogaster. These are flies exhibiting standard/normal characteristics. Wild-type flies have red eyes, a grayish body, and long, full wings. All mutants deviate, with respect to one or more characteristics, from wild-type flies.
Ample, vigorous cultures are shipped with carefully-formulated medium in 4" x 1 1/4" shatterproof plastic vials. Vials include netting and foam plugs. Cultures must be prepared up to one week in advance of shipping date; for this reason orders must be received at least two weeks in advance of desired delivery date. Adult flies may die in transit, however, cultures will contain developing larvae and pupae which will emerge within a few days. Shipment during extreme cold periods may be delayed at our discretion. Please, if possible, avoid scheduling deliveries and experiments during the coldest months in your area. Shipment to Hawaii and Puerto Rico is restricted.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 755
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 522
You May Also Like
- Brushes, Sorting - Camel Hair
- Drosophila Culture Media, 1 L
- Vials, Drosophila Culture, 10/pkg
- Drosophila Laboratory Kit
- Anesthetizer, Lull-A-Fly™ Kit
- Flinn Drosophila Guide
- Fruit Fly Genetics Simulation Kit
- Drosophila Basics—Studying the Monohybrid Cross
- White (w) Recessive Drosophila, Culture
- Drosophila virilis, for Chromosomes