Drosophila, LM1115 (Male)
You Are About to Order Live Material
Please choose your date before adding items from this table to your cart.
Drosophila melanogaster. These are flies exhibiting standard/normal characteristics. Wild-type flies have red eyes, a grayish body, and long, full wings. All mutants deviate, with respect to one or more characteristics, from wild-type flies.
Ample, vigorous cultures are shipped with carefully-formulated medium in 4" x 1¼" shatterproof plastic vials. Vials include netting and foam plugs. Cultures must be prepared up to one week in advance of shipping date; for this reason orders must be received at least three weeks in advance of desired delivery date. Adult flies may die in transit, however, cultures will contain developing larvae and pupae which will emerge within a few days. Shipment during extreme cold periods may be delayed at our discretion. Please, if possible, avoid scheduling deliveries and experiments during the coldest months in your area. A state permit is required to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 820
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 553
You May Also Like
- Drosophila virilis, for Chromosomes
- White-eyed (w) Recessive Drosophila, Culture
- Fruit Fly Genetics Simulation Kit
- Anesthetizer, Lull-A-Fly™ Kit
- Brushes, Sorting - Camel Hair
- Vials, Drosophila Culture, 10/pkg
- Drosophila Culture Media, 1 L
- Flinn Drosophila Guide
- Drosophila Basics—Studying the Monohybrid Cross
- Drosophila Laboratory Kit