Drosophila, LM1115 (Male)
You Are About to Order Live Material
Please choose your date before adding items from this table to your cart.
Drosophila melanogaster. Wild-type flies have red eyes, a grayish body, and long, full wings. All mutants deviate, with respect to one or more characteristics, from wild-type flies.
Drosophila are shipped with carefully-formulated medium in 4" x 1¼" shatterproof plastic vials. Vials include netting and foam plugs. Cultures arrive containing adult Drosophila. Allow adults at least one week to reproduce before removal. Keep in mind it can take up to 14 days for Drosophila eggs to result in viable adults, so please order accordingly. We recommend placing your order three weeks before your intended use date. Shipment during extreme cold periods may be delayed at our discretion. Please, if possible, avoid scheduling deliveries and experiments during the coldest months in your area. A state permit is required to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 820
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 553
You May Also Like
- Drosophila virilis, for Chromosomes
- White-eyed (w) Recessive Drosophila, Culture
- Fruit Fly Genetics Simulation Kit
- Anesthetizer, Lull-A-Fly™ Kit
- Brushes, Sorting - Camel Hair
- Vials, Drosophila Culture, 10/pkg
- Drosophila Culture Media, 1 L
- Flinn Drosophila Guide
- Drosophila Basics—Studying the Monohybrid Cross
- Drosophila Laboratory Kit