We can't think of a device more needed on school premises to protect you and your students than this body shower/drench hose. We are aware of cases where teachers have had to crawl up on top of a lab bench and place their feet into a small sink to secure a flow of water to dilute an acid or alkali splash from bottle breakage. A body drench is a wonderful safety device to provide a flow of water to handle lower body splashes. Certainly it can also be used for the upper body and even a face drench. The unit must be connected to an existing water supply and will deliver four gallons of water per minute. Units must be connected to a ¾" IPS water pipe. Drench hose is 6 feet long. ANSI Z358.1–1998, SEI certified.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=113&UnitId=7 to watch a free video on Safety Showers!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1207
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 754
You May Also Like
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench Eye/Face Wash Combination
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench/ Eyewash Combo, Swivel Bench Top Type
- Emergency Shower, Ceiling Mount
- Emergency Shower, Wall Mount
- E-Z Pour Acid Neutralizer
- Emergency Shower/Eyewash Combination
- Safety First Sign—Eyewash Fountain, 7" X 10"
- Gloves, Nitrile, Disposable, Small (pkg/100)
- Glasses, Visitors, Clear
- Safety in Academic Chemistry Laboratories Book