Every chemical laboratory needs a safety shower in case of emergency. The bright orange shower head on this easy-to-activate stainless steel shower ensures shower visibility. The shower head will deliver an 8" diameter column of water. A 29" stainless steel pull rod and actuating arm will activate the stay-open valve assembly. Units are designed without screens or small openings which might impede water flow. Piping is 1" and shower must be connected to that same size pipe. A floor drain is recommended.
Two models are available:
• SE1020, Emergency Shower, Ceiling Mount is intended to be connected to an overhead water source.
• SE1021, Emergency Shower, Wall Mount is designed to be connected to a source of water that would come out of a wall.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspxChapterId=113&UnitId=7 to watch a free video on Safety Showers!
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1208
You May Also Like
- Emergency Shower/Eyewash Combination
- Shower, Safety Tester
- Body Shower/Drench
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench Eye/Face Wash Combination
- Spill Mat, Laboratory, Yard
- Eye-Face Wash with Bowl and Wall Mount Bracket
- Eyewash Station Sign, 7" X 17"
- Gloves, Butyl Rubber
- Goggles, Small Size, Standard
- CRC Handbook of Laboratory Safety- 5th Edition