Goggles, Chemical Splash AP3306, etc.
|Price/Each in quantities of 72-299|
|Price/Each in quantities of 300 or more|
Fabricated from soft vinyl, a double flange cushion at the top and bottom of the goggle conforms to facial contours for extra comfort. The 2 mm thick clear lenses are made of durable polycarbonate. Ventilation is provided through the lens channels as well as the molded-in vents. Chemical splashes cannot enter the goggle. Lenses are easily replaced. Replacement parts are listed under the Accessories tab above.
• AP3306 and AP3309 meet Z87+ D3 standards.
• AP3312 and AP3315 meet Z87.1-2003 standards.
• SE1049 meets Z87+ D3, D4, D5 standards.
Please visit http://labsafety.flinnsci.com/Chapter.aspx?ChapterId=104&UnitId=6 to watch a free video on Goggle Safety!
Standard Size, NON-VENTED, CLOSED, fog-free goggle. Some eye professionals say wearers of contact lenses should wear a non-vented goggle when organic solvent fumes are present.
Meets ANSI Z87+ D3, D4, D5 standards.
Additional ResourcesNo Additional Resources at the time.
Flinn Catalog/Reference Manual Page 1190
Flinn Middle School Catalog/Reference Manual Page 733
|Catalog No.||Description||Price/Each||Price/Each in quantities of 72-299||Price/Each in quantities of 300 or more||Qty|
* Denotes fog-free goggles.
You May Also Like
- Safety Glasses
- Full Face Shield, Complete
- Goggle Lens Cleaning Station
- Bio Glasses, Red
- Saf-Cube™, 1-Pint
- Emergency Body Shower/Drench Eye/Face Wash Combination
- Flinn Chemical Storage Pattern Poster
- Latex Glove, Large
- Uvex® Safety Goggles
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards