Cells and Tissues of Angiospermae Slide Set
Item #: ML1473
With the cells and tissues of angiospermae slide set for biology, study the most diverse group of land plants, angiosperms (flowering plants) at the cellular level.
See more product details
With the cells and tissues of angiospermae microscope slide set, study 20 examples in the most diverse group of land plants, angiosperms (flowering plants) at the cellular level. Explore epidermal cells, mitosis and meiosis, chloroplasts and chromoplasts, gland and fat cells and so much more. Slide set includes a full-color brochure with corresponding pictures.
• Acid tannic, t.s. bark of Rosa
• Aleurone grains, sec. of Ricinus endosperm
• Annular and spiral vessels, isolated and w.m.
• Calcium oxalate crystals in w.m. of dry Allium scale
• Chloroplasts, w.m. of leaf of Elodea or Spinacea showing detail of large chloroplasts
• Chromoplasts, t.s. of root of Daucus carota (carrot)
• Cork cells, t.s. bark of Quercus suber (oak) showing simple plant cell walls
• Epidermal cells of Allium cepa (onion), flat mount shows typical plant cells with nuclei, cytoplasm and cell walls
• Fat, t.s. of endosperm of Corylus (hazel) stained for fat
• Inulin crystals, t.s. of tuber of Dahlia
• Lactiferous vessels, l.s. stem of Euphorbia (spurge)
• Lysigenous oil glands, t.s. of the rind of Citrus fruit
• Meiosis, t.s. of Lilium anthers showing different stages of meiotic divisions
• Mitosis, l.s. from Allium root tips showing all stages of plant mitosis carefully stained with iron-hematoxyline after Heidenhain
• Parenchyme cells, t.s. of marrow of Sambucus niger (elderberry)
• Scale-like stellate hairs, isolated w.m. from Elaeagnus (olive tree)
• Starch grains, different kinds of mixed species w.m.
• Stem apex and meristematic tissue of Asparagus l.s.
• Stone cells, shown in t.s. fruit of Pyrus communis (pear)
• Wood cells, macerated and w.m.