|Address||P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510|
State-of-the art stirring hot plate built for prolonged use in the teaching or research lab. Features a maximum temperature of 340 °C and maximum stirring speed of 1500 rpm.
State-of-the art stirring hot plate built for prolonged use in the teaching or research lab.
• Maintenance-free and explosion-proof brushless DC motor
• Maximum temperature of 340 °C
• Temperature display accuracy: ±0.5°C
• Maximum stirring speed of 1500 rpm; ±1 rpm resolution
• Maximum stirring quantity of 20 liters
• Safety circuits provide overheating protection at 350 °C.
• Stainless steel work plate with ceramic coating provides high degree of chemical resistance.
• Voltage: 100–120/200–240 V, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions: 160 x 280 x 85 mm