Item #: ML1450
The Fungi and Lichen microscope slide set for botany offers close-up study of 20 examples from the Fungi kingdom and the symbiotic lichen composites.
See more product details
The fungi and lichen microscope slide set offers close-up study of 20 examples from the Fungi kingdom and the symbiotic lichen composites that emerge from algae or cyanobacteria between fungi. Slide set includes a full-color brochure with corresponding pictures.
• Aspergillus glaucum, brown-mold, w.m. of hyphae with sporangia
• Claviceps purpurea, t.s. of sclerotium
• Erysiphe sp., mildew, t.s. of leaf with perithecia
• Penicillium sp., blue mold on orange-rind, sec. of hyphae with conidiophores
• Peziza sp., cup-fungus, t.s. of fruiting body with asci
• Saccharomyces sp., yeast, showing budding cells, w.m.
• Taphrina pruni (Exoascus pruni), plum pockets, t.s. of host tissue with haustoria and asci
• Tuber rufum, truffle, sec. fruiting body showing asci
• Boletus edulis, pore fungus, l.s. through pileus with pores
• Lycoperdon gemmatum, puff-ball, sec. of fruiting body
• Psalliota sp., mushroom, l.s. through pileus and lamellae showing basidia and spores
• Puccinia graminis, t.s. of uredinia on wheat, black rust
• Puccinia graminis, wheat rust, t.s. of aecidia on infected barberry leaf
• Ustilago zeae, corn smut, infected tissue with spores, sec.
• Xanthoria parietina, t.s. of apothecium showing asci and spores
• Xanthoria parietina, t.s. of thallus showing hyphae with symbiotic algae
• Mucor mucedo, w.m. of hyphae showing sporangia
• Plasmodiophora, sec. of cabbage rot
• Rhizopus nigricans, w.m. of hyphae with developing zygotes
• Synchytrium endobioticum, potato black wart, sec. of infected tissue