Item #: ML1375
General Botany Microscope Slide Set for biology and life science includes slides that cover all major divisions and illustrate detailed anatomy and life histories of commonly studied plants.
See more product details
Includes representatives from protists, Fungi and plants. Slides are designed to illustrate detailed anatomy and life histories of commonly studied plants, plus several popular comparison slides.
• Stemonitis, (slime mold), fruiting body, w.m.
• Nostoc, (colonial blue-green algae), portion of colony, w.m.
• Hydrodictyon, (water net), w.m.
• Laminaria, (kelp), brown algae with sporangia, section.
• Polysiphonia, (red algae), antheridia, cystocarps and tetraspores, w.m.
• Puccinia, (wheat rust), uredinia, telia, aecia and spermagonia (pycnia), l.s.
• Mold types, sporangia of Rhizopus, Aspergillus and Penicillium, w.m.
• Marchantia, thallus with cupule, antheridia, archegonia and sporophyte, l.s., on one slide.
• Mnium, (moss), antheridia, archegonia and sporophyte, l.s., on one slide.
• Polypodium, (fern), leaflet with sporangia, l.s.
• Equisetum, strobilus with spores, c.s. and l.s.
• Pinus, stem, cross, radial and tangential sections.
• Pinus, young stem, leaf, male strobilus and female strobilus, c.s., on one slide.
• Tilia, (basswood,) one-, two- and three-year stems, c.s.
• Cuscuta, (dodder), haustorium of this parasitic plant penetrating host plant, section.
• Monocot and dicot stems, c.s.
• Monocot and dicot roots, c.s.
• Primary and secondary roots of willow, c.s.
• Monocot and dicot leaves, c.s.
• Hydrophytic, mesophytic and xerophytic leaves, c.s.
• Dionaea, (Venus flytrap), leaf, c.s., showing digestive glands.
• Elodea, leaf, w.m. (two cells in thickness).
• Tradescantia, leaf epidermis with stomates, w.m.
• Ovary types, four flowers, c.s., showing free central, axile and parietal placentation.
• Mixed pollen, (various types), w.m.