|Address||P.O. Box 219 Batavia, IL 60510|
LabQuest 3 is a powerful, advanced, easy-to-navigate, and versatile data-logging solution for STEM students. Engage with hands-on scientific measurements and data collection.
The all-new LabQuest 3 is a standalone data-collection platform that students can use to collect, analyze, and interact with data efficiently. With its new capacitive touch screen, students can navigate the platform with ease, and because of its wireless capabilities, students can collect data anywhere with LabQuest 3.
- Connects wirelessly to the entire family of Go Direct® sensors
- Easy-to-use platform enables students to generate graphs and analyze results
- An excellent choice for laboratories, classrooms, or in-the-field investigations
- Full-featured data-collection platform
- Compatible with all Vernier sensors
- Large, high-resolution color screen
- Touch navigation utilizing gestures
- Fast data collection with 100,000 samples per second
- Rechargeable, high-capacity battery
- Built-in GPS and microphone
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Built-in apps include Calculator, Periodic Table, Sound Recorder, Stopwatch, and more
Connectivity to Chromebooks, Computers, iPad® tablets, and Mobile Devices
Students can share real-time data with multiple devices for a truly hands-on, collaborative learning experience. Use LabQuest 3 to transfer data wirelessly to computers, Chromebooks, or mobile devices running Graphical Analysis™ 4.
USB Sensor Interface
If you want to use your own computer or Chromebook™ to collect data, use LabQuest 3 as a conduit between our LabQuest sensors and these devices. LabQuest 3 works as a USB sensor interface with our Logger Pro® software or Graphical Analysis 4 app.
3 analog ports
2 digital ports
2 full-size USB ports for sensors
Micro USB port for computer communication
DC power port
Expandable with USB flash drive
Rechargeable, high-capacity battery
DC charging/powering through external adapter (included)