The portable pH meter kit is a low cost option with features you only expect on high-end benchtop pH meters and is perfect for any lab. Its lightweight design and hard plastic carrying case make it portable and easy to use in the field.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
With its low cost, and features you only expect on high-end benchtop pH meters, this pH/mV/Temperature meter is perfect for any lab. Its lightweight design and hard plastic carrying case make it portable and easy to use in the field.
Features and Specifications:
• Range: 0-14 pH, -499-499 mV, -5-80 °C
• Resolution: 0.01 pH, 0.1 mV, 0.1 °C
• Accuracy: ±0.02 pH, ±0.2 mV, ±1 °C
• Manual or automatic temperature compensation
• Automatic buffer recognition
• Scroll 99 data points and display maximum and minimum readings
• Simultaneous display of pH or mV, temperature, time, and date
• Automatic battery shutoff and low battery indicator
• USB port
Includes instruction manual, 4 AAA batteries, detachable temperature compensated pH probe with 3½" cable, pH buffers 4, 7, and 10, and distilled water. 5-year warranty.
Meter will accept any pH electrode with a BNC connector. Replacement ATC electrode is available separately.