The Flinn Advanced Zoom Stereoscope offers precise, continuous total magnification from 0.67X to 4.5X using high-quality Plan eyepieces and a Greenough optical system.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
The Flinn Advanced Zoom Stereoscope offers precise, continuous total magnification from 0.67X to 4.5X. The Greenough optical system provides excellent depth of field with a convergence angle of 10 degrees. Plan achromatic eyepieces ensure superior flatness of field and clarity. The zoom objective moves effortlessly from 0.67X to 4.5X magnification. To make measurements easy, zoom objective clicks into place at predetermined increments for ease of measurement while still allowing the specimen to be viewed at any magnification. The entire microscope travels up and down the pillar stand, allowing for more variation in sample size. Built-in LED base lamp with rheostat illuminates transparent samples. The top light is an adjustable LED array with rheostat for optimal control of lighting. All excellent features at a terrific price! This instrument is ideal for biological, industrial or geologic applications.
• 45° inclined binocular head with fixed eyepiece tube, inter-pupillary
• Greenough optical system
• 52–76 mm range
• Widefield Plan achromatic eyepiece PL10X/22 mm, with adjustable diopter
• Zoom objective 0.67X–4.5X, working distance of 110 mm
• Pillar stand with built-in LED illumination and stage clips
• Top LED array with adjustable rheostat control
• 29 cm x 30 cm base
• Height: With objective 11 cm from the base, 38 cm
• 5-year limited warranty.