Flinn/SciMatCo® Stak-a-Cab™ Cabinets for safer chemical storage are constructed entirely of wood and can be stacked three high with optional floor stand. A safe solution for stockrooms and labs with space restrictions.
See more product details
(Select option to see volume pricing availability)
Must be shipped by motor truck freight
Great for mid to large science departments or stockrooms with space restrictions. These spacious cabinets can be placed on top of a storeroom benchtop or stacked three-high to create a compact chemical storage space. Choose from a number of specialized stackable cabinets for your storage needs.
Features for Stak-a-Cab Cabinets:
• Constructed of 1" thick 9-ply exterior grade plywood and finished with Super Chem-Tuff™ paint.
• Organize all your laboratory chemicals in a space no larger than a standard flammables cabinet.
• Individual cabinet is designed for stacking or as a stand-alone unit for the laboratory bench.
• Customize a chemical storage center for your own special storage needs.
• All cabinets constructed to meet and exceed applicable NFPA and OSHA standards.
• Cabinets may be safely stacked three high with optional floor stand.
• Flammable cabinets are UL listed.
• 18" H x 18" D x 47" W
Acid Cabinet Features:
• All wood construction in acid cabinet eliminates corrosion and guarantees years of safe acid storage.
• Entirely wooden hinge assembly eliminates common problem of hinge deterioration that characterizes other manufacturers' cabinets.
• Floor of each cabinet constructed as a liquid tight 2" deep trough to contain spillage.
Combination Acid/Flammables Cabinet: Two Cabinets—One Low Price! Allows for safe organization of compatible chemicals. Each compartment is entirely separate to prevent spills or fumes from leaking between them. Suitable locking mechanism for both compartments. Meets NFPA and OSHA standards. Flammables cabinets are UL approved and available with self-closing door(s) upon request.